Retire your Unserviceable "Old Glory"

-A A +A

If you have an American Flag that should be retired bring it to the Township Building and deposit the flag in the "Old Glory Bin".

Retire Your Unserviceable Old Glory is a project being introduced into communities that will provide patriotic collection bins in prime locations for tattered, faded and torn American Flags to be deposited. The old American Flags will then be retired ceremoniously in a dignified and respectful manner by members of the Boy Scouts of America, The Girl Scouts, The American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars.