FAIRVIEW TOWNSHIP’S ANNUAL CLEAN-UP DAY, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, MAY 9, 2020, HAS BEEN CHANGED. THE TENTATIVE NEW DATE IS SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2020 FROM 8:00 AM TO NOON BUT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic necessitates this postponement. If the August 8 event is able to be held, we anticipate that the following services will be provided.
- Non-hazardous waste in dumpsters
- On-site shredding
- Glass recycling (clear, brown, green & blue)
- Medication collection
- Tires without rims: $2.00 per tire
- Tires with rims: $3.00 per tire
- Appliances with Freon: $10.00 per appliance
- Propane tanks: $3.00 per tank
***Unaccepted Items: Household Hazardous Waste (includes televisions and other electronics)***