Laws enacted at the municipal level in Pennsylvania are known as ordinances. The Code of Ordinances contains most of the ordinances in their current status.
The Code is organized into sections:
- Chapters - Current ordinances are alphabetized by subject matter. Specific ordinances are listed by subject on the contents page at the beginning of each Chapter
- Appendix - All ordinances of a temporary nature. The Appendix ncludes chronological lists of subject descriptions along with a reference to the original ordinance and its date of enactment
- Keys to Disposition of each ordinance ever enacted by Fairview Township
- Index - Alphabetical arrangement of subjects. Indicate what action has been taken by the Board of Supervisors with regard to each ordinance. Annual tax rates and budget ordinances appear only in the Key. This is a cross-reference to the original ordinance books of Fairview Township, and to the location of each ordinance by number.
- Specifically, every ordinance has either: been repealed; been superseded by another ordinance; kept current and located in a Chapter of the Code book, or, lapsed and is located in the Appendix of temporary ordinances
2006 Zoning Ordinance
2015 Zoning Ordinance
Adopted Ordinances (That Are Not Yet Codified)
- A-1 Rural District & A-2 Agrarian District Zoning Ordinance Amendment Adopted December 23, 2013
- Fairview Township Floodplain Ordinance
- Fairview Township Stormwater Ordinance
- Fairview Township Relco Ordinance
- Fairview Township 2015 Zoning Ordinance